Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sorry for the no-updates guys, i really am someone that is soooo terrible at multi tasking! Its my exam periods, so i'm like forever stuck in revision classes or under my pile of never ending books. Hmph. Well but i do go out too hehehehehs.

Sadly I have a lover episode 22 has been delayed due to the live broadcast baseball game which exceeded their time slot. ARGHHHH. seriously and episode 21 ended with this well built up climax point.
I'm so sick of watching Seol Ri scenes though, shes forever complaining, whining? I mean really... can they give her better scenes here?
Alrighty! Nuf said.

So unfortunately i havent been able to watch any other dramas, not that any of the new ones are very tempting. But if there are any good movies or dramas! I'll update you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment