Sunday, October 25, 2015

I really do need better posts i totally agree. And until then, its about ME hahaahahs. 

Although i dont want to go into detail about my life, because i'm a seriously personal person and i hate like broadcasting to the world details about myself... so why this blog right?! ... ERM i dont know too. Gosh whats up with me really. I'm totally contradicting myself. Though i guess my main point here is, please dont expect anything personal or even details. 

I feel rather happy lately, mainly attributable to my dog and well a certain someone. Unfortunately hes not well and i have been reading up about his condition in order to sleave out information that i could potentially use to support him in this but.. i find all the information so vague and utterly beyond useless. I wish i could do more.. which i'm still trying to figure out atm.
Also i'm on this diet.. because my brother in law says i'm fat, and those words are just continuously repeating in my brains. Hmph. I'm so upset. How could he. I love food so much. 



Lol the irony of the picture after this post, is just suitable. 





No comments:

Post a Comment