Monday, October 5, 2015

What to do in a breakup?

1. Exercise 
2. Binge. Ice cream, dessert, bread and soup makes me happyyy. 
3. LEECH onto your friends and family
4. Study your hardest. Or work a lot.
5. Dress up well, and stuff your face with powder, because if you look good, you will feel good too. 
6. Go clubbing or 
All in all just make yourself sooooo busy you dont even think about it and before long you actually stop giving a shit. Its a 100% foolproof strategy, effective in per say 3 months. Well atleast for me.

What not to do?
 1. DO NOT EVER TALK TO THAT SHIT AGAIN. I swear to god thats the most terrible mistake. Because then you are opening yourself up for round 2. 
Ps i hope i dont sound extra childish. Im just trying to minimize the pain for everyone here. 
2. Dont stalk him either. This is bound to be hard but delete him off all social media platforms so you dont get reminders on your past. 
3. Tell your friends not to mention anything related to him, till you are officially over that shit. 
4. Do not keep anything associated with him. Obviously keeping them will just make you cry again. 

I really wanted to avoid ranting to the world on how upset i am but i can't. I'm just so pissed off that he left me with zero explanations. I would actually PAY for him to just give me a goddamn explanation of some sort, on what went wrong. Of course i could just ask him for one, but my pride wont allow it. I will make myself feel indifferent with time but its so hard, since i really did care and love him. 
Hahahs so i'm hoping none of my friends find this blog otherwise i think i'll die of embarrassment, and in a haste delete this entire blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment